In The Loop

I've been in London all week, judging at this year's International Wine Challenge. I'm tasting approx. 70 wines a day - then spitting them out, obviously - and making the most of being here in the evenings. Tonight, I was lucky enough to be asked to the launch of The Pool, a new online platform created by Sam Baker (former editor of Red Magazine) and Lauren Laverne. It covers everything from fashion and food to people and politics. I've been dipping in every week since it launched and can highly recommend it. And the wine at tonight's launch party was from one of my favourite Provence producers, Mirabeau. Back with wines next week but in the meantime here's a terribly grainy picture of Caitlin Moran on stage tonight (Lauren's to the right) talking about Leg Season, aka having to get our legs out now that it's sunny *shudders*:


Chin chin x

Labels: